Thursday 20 March 2008

Creative Inspire T3000 + 2.1 Speaker System + Black

****

Good set of speakers

For months I suffered a truly terrible set of speakers with my PC, but thankfully a house-move did for them and I was forced to buy a proper set.

For my serious listening I have a dedicated hi-fi system, so I didn't need anything spectacular for my computer, but I did want speakers that delivered satisfactory sound quality across a range of different music. I've everything from renaissance music to drum'n'bass in my library, and these speakers deal with them both very competently. The sub-woofer doesn't dominate, but does add a bit of bottom end grunt, which I like.

For games these do a great job, and explosions have become a great deal more convincing.

All in all, if you're not looking for top-end sound quality, I'd recommend these speakers as a flexible, well-performing option.

No comments: